Healthy Smiles Premier Dental
Dentures are removable replacements for teeth that are missing and the surrounding tissues. At healthy smiles premier dental we perform dentures placements for several reasons depending on the patient’s issues.
There are two types of dentures which you can opt for at healthy smiles premier dental which are:
- Complete dentures – They can either be immediate or conventional. Immediate dentures are usually made in advance, before the removal of the teeth, and can be placed once the teeth are removed. Traditional dentures are made when the teeth are already extracted and the gum tissues recovering. Conventional dentures are placed in your mouth about ten weeks after teeth extraction.
The con of immediate dentures is that they consume a lot of time since they require more adjustments for proper fitting compared to conventional dentures; therefore regarded as a temporary solution.
- Partial dentures. Partial dentures tend to fill the place of missing teeth as well as preventing other teeth from being misaligned. Since a partial denture is removable, it enhances a more natural looking teeth structure.
Reasons for Denture Placements
- Tooth loss. Losing teeth does not make you unfit for a healthy smile. Our dentists at healthy smiles premier dental will tend to place dentures to improve your smile.
- Cosmetic modification. If you do not want to your natural teeth to be altered in any way though you need a dental makeover opting for dentures is advisable.
- Dental abnormalities, such as dermal dysplasia.
- Severe tooth erosion.
Charges vary with several aspects such as the reason for the dentures placements, dental insurance, the quality of the dentures and the longevity.
At healthy smiles premier dental, low cost dentures can go for $280 to $500 per denture or from $550 to $1,000 for a complete set of both upper and lower dentures; typically, the dental insurance can cover for these costs. Better quality mid-priced dentures typically cost $450 to $1450 per denture or $900 to $3,000 for a complete set. They usually possess a natural look and can last longer than low-cost dentures. Premium heat cured dentures here at healthy smiles premier dental can cost an average of $1,500 to $4,000 per denture or $4,000 to $7,850 or even more for a complete set. Premium dentures are made from high-end materials to simulate the life-look of teeth and gums and can last five to ten years longer.
Advantages of Dentures
- Improves dental confidence. It’s hard to find things to smile about or even laugh when you are dealing with dental imperfections such as missing teeth or misshaped teeth. Luckily, at healthy smiles premier dental we offer dentures placements for a beautiful and pearly smile.
- Long lasting.
- Improves the quality of your life. Dentures can offer you chewing solutions in case you had missing teeth and speech perfection.
- No damage is caused to the teeth.
Drawbacks of Dentures
- Ability to taste the food is impoverished.
- It will take you the longest time to be able to adapt to wearing dentures.
- Partial dentures may make you more vulnerable to oral infections.
At Healthy Smiles Premier Dental, we have a skilled and professional staff that is ready to improve your teeth and overall oral appearance with the help of dentures. We serve Gardena and surrounding cities including Torrance, West Rancho Dominguez, Hawthorne, Redondo Beach, Lawndale, and Carson.